Jobs and Enterprise
The Conservatives are helping create jobs so hardworking people can get on in life.
By backing small businesses and enterprise, we have helped create 1.7 million new jobs - that's more people taking home a pay packet each month and being able to provide for their families.
We are on the side of small businesses, and are helping them however we can:
- Cutting the jobs tax - saving businesses up to £2,000 and enabling them to provide more jobs for hardworking people
- Scrapping the jobs tax altogether for under 21s - so it's easier for businesses to give young people a start in life
- Investing in better infrastructure, including roads, rail and broadband - so it's easier to reach customers
- Cutting corporation tax - helping companies invest and grow
- Getting rid of unnecessary red tape - freeing up businesses to concentrate on expansion
Same Old Labour
We've come a long way from Labour's policies of higher taxes and more regulations, which cost business owners billions of pounds.
Labour's plans for more taxes will hit businesses all over again and put thousands of jobs at risk.
Only the Conservatives have a plan to help small businesses and enterprise and create jobs.